NAS1474 – Dome Nuts
CRES and Alloy Steel
Multiple Material Configurations
Short Lead Times
Sealed Dome Nuts
• Eliminate nut plate rivet holes
• Reduce production and manufacturing time
• Improve fatigue life of structure
• Exceeds MIL-N-25027 requirements for torque and pushout.
• Simple, quick installation.
• Sealed version for a secured seal
A sealed dome nut fits tightly over the nut plate barrel for a secure seal. The sealed nut plates are available in stainless steel for use in aluminum structure, and titanium for use in titanium structure.